TAE KWON DO KELOWNA
If you are looking for a great way to stay in shape without getting bored, we have the answer! For over 2,000 years, the people of the East have looked towards martial arts as the perfect way to increases fitness, flexibility and stamina. In fact martial arts is the world’s best all round workout.
That’s right! Martial arts improves your focus and concentration while it reduces your stress for a longer healthier life!
At Quest Martial Arts we believe that developing and maintaining a sound body and mind are critical to getting the most out of life. In our adult programs, you will experience a unique approach to self defense and exercise that benefits the body and the mind.
To strengthen your body, you will begin with isometric and dynamic tension exercises. Flexibility will be enhanced through a gradual building process of safe and easy stretching techniques. You will find that the breathing and concentration exercises sharpen your senses and reflexes while allowing you to relax from the stress of daily life. This unique combination of using the power of the body and of the mind is the key to increased energy, self discipline, and fitness for a longer happier life.
The benefits of our programs include:
- Improved Reflexes and Coordination which increases your performance in all physical activities.
- Increased Strength and Stamina boosts energy so you feel great all day
- Increased Flexibility & Weight Control for better overall fitness
- Great Cardiovascular Work Out keeps you in good shape physically
- Improved concentration for better work and study habits
- Stress reduction and increased levels of relaxation for a longer, healthier life
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing that you are able to protect yourself and your family through our self defence classes
- Increased self-confidence and self-discipline to develop a positive attitude toward life
OUR VARIETY OF SKILL LEVELS
At Kelowna Martial Arts, we work with all three Tae Kwon-Do skill levels:
Beginner level students come from all age groups and all walks of life. They are people who wish to incorporate a good regimen of exercise in a controlled environment and who want to focus on success.
Intermediate level students are those who have worked hard from their very first class and have truly enjoyed the personal challenges and health benefits of constant practice and repetition. They are focused and they are committed to their long-term goals.
Advanced level students are strong-minded people who have committed themselves to excellence and to the goal of becoming strong, flexible, and focused in everything they do.
Access our Schedule
& EXCLUSIVE WEB SPECIAL
Secure your spot today and get started with our exclusive web offer!